All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of just surviving? Ready to thrive? Ecomists are suggesting that in today's ecomy and moving forward, people who have savvy social and strategic business skills, and the flexibility to build home-based business are those projected to thrive. Now is the time to go from surviving to thriving with a home-based business! If you have or are thinking about starting a business this little blue book will help you find the answers you need to have outstanding 21st Century home-based business success! The author of Choo$e Surthrival! Are you ready to go from surviving to thriving with a 21st Century home-based business? has owned her own home-based business for 12 years. Kim Power Stilson is an eMedia executive and a SiriusXM talk radio host, who has helped hundreds of people-from senators to business owners, authors and celebrities promote their brands and businesses with her Choose Surthrival philosophy. Kim shares the strategic and inexpensive but highly effective social and e-media, traditional marketing, and cause-related and celebrity promotions that have worked for home-based business owners. About the book, successful food industry entrepreneur and author Steve Shenk says, Choose Surthrival opens your heart to living a life beyond barely surviving to one of thriving success. In 12 quick-to-read and easy-to-apply yet essential sections, the little blue Choo$e Surthrival book shares stories of wit, strategy, and wisdom that may be imperative in your transition from merely surviving to thriving with a 21st Century home-based business.
- Author BiographyKim Power Stilson is an Irish dual citizen, home-based business owner and talk show host on SiriusXM 143. She has helped propel the messages of hundreds of people through fame and power positioning using e-media, PR, radio, and TV. Hollywood celebrities, United States Senators, best-selling authors, corporations, home-based businesses, and family-owned non-profit organizations have all experienced success by implementing Kim's strategies. As an e-media strategist and the owner of Power Strategies, Inc., Kim is a sought-after speaker for corporations, organizations, universities, and national publications. A graduate of Brigham Young University, Kim speaks conversational Japanese, is the founder of the Bluebird Sisterhood, serves as director on several boards, dabbles at watercolor, plays tennis, snow skis, writes, and loves being near the sea. A dual citizen, she divides her time between the United States, England, and Ireland. She has 3 kids, assorted pets, and a handsome hero husband.
- Author(s)Kim Power Stilson
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.