Choose Your Own Inquiry! by Mihir Bhatt, Robert Ciccarelli, Randy Ai, Stephanie Chevrier, Rosheen Grady (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionChoose Your Own Inquiry! is a narrative that captures the student experiences of Inquiry in the Bachelor of Health Sciences program at Mc Master University. Allowing the reader to determine their journey of lifelong learning experiences, this book describes the epiphanies and anxieties in the process and outcomes of acquiring kwledge. Unlike other works in the field, this narrative evolved entirely from a student perspective, envisioned by students and written by students. Unprecedented by combining a qualitative research methodology and candid prose, Choose Your Own Inquiry! provides a multi-faceted and authentic rendition of learning beyond the parameters of the higher educational institution. This book extensively examines the process of learning for university students, and the conditions that facilitate optimal uptake. In particular, the continuum of inquiring, reflecting, evaluating, and reconstructing information is explored amongst students with different learning curves, needs, and preferences. Choose Your Own Inquiry! explores an invative research approach in evaluating learning with a rich and most realistic context through in-depth interviews and written comments of students. Rather than speaking to other learners, our narrative serves as a forum where dialogue and decisions to understand more is made by the reader, as characteristic of the process of lifelong education.
- Author BiographyRandy Ai, Mihir Bhatt, Stephaine Chevrier, Robert Ciccarelli, Rosheen Grady, Vandana Kumari, Kayi Li, Natasha Nazarali, Hanieh Rahimi, Jilliam Roberts, Jonathan Sachs, Andrew Schepmyer, Michael Wang, and Henry Wong are a team of fourteen senior level students from the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) Program at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Mihir Bhatt,Randy Ai,Robert Ciccarelli,Rosheen Grady,Stephanie Chevrier
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication26/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.