Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionReligion is t eugh. Culture is t eugh. Both religion and culture are important, even crucial to living a full life, but they are t eugh. Choosing authenticity is the only thing that is eugh. Our deepest desire is for our active lives to actually become more and more an authentic expression of who we are and who we are called to be by that Mysterious Other we call God. We long for a No BS Spirituality that changes the way we actually experience and live our lives. We need spiritual practice that facilitates that growth and transformation, and conversion of heart. It is my prayer that these reflections will respond to that longing. Read, reflect, and enjoy!
- Author BiographyI have a Bachelor's Degree in Religious Studies and Psychology, and a Master's Degree in Spiritual Formation. My diverse experience as a police officer and retreat center administrator provides a crucial balance between spirituality and the real world of people, events and things. I am always responsible for both my inner and my outer responses to the people, events, and things that make up my life. Always!
- Author(s)Richard N Southworth Ma
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.