All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible guide to choosing and caring for your horse. Discover the horse throughout history and culture, its uses, anatomy, appearance and behaviour, and take in a wealth of practical advice on how to choose and buy a horse, care, health, breeding, tack and equipment, riding and training, and competing. Helpful statistics and icons provide essential information at a glance.
- Author BiographyCatherine Austen is Hunting, Racing and Polo editor at Horse & Hound, and covers a wide variety of equestrian sports for that and other publications. She is an experienced Pony Club instructor, and regularly competes and goes hunting. She contributed to the BHS Complete Horse & Pony Care Manual. Pippa Roome is eventing editor of Horse & Hound. She was previously assistant editor of Eventing magazine and has also contributed features to German newspaper Welt am Sonntag.
- Author(s)Catherine Austen,Nicola Jane Swinney,Pippa Roome,Sarah Corrie
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHandy Petcare Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.