CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMany people would like to begin therapy for a variety of issues, both big and small, but most people don't kw where to begin. Others quit therapy too soon because they don't fit with their therapist. This book offers readers a guide to different types of therapy and how to ask the right questions in order to find the right fit so that therapy may be successful. Written for anyone who has ever considered seeking counseling, case studies and sample dialogues help illustrate the way forward.
- Author BiographyIlyana Romanovsky, M.A., MFTI, is a registered marriage and family therapy intern in a private practice in Berkeley, CA. She is a member of the American Psychological Association and the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Author(s)Ilyana Romanovsky
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.