All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing which medical school to apply to is a decision that should t be taken lightly. It is important that you do your homework and consider carefully the many factors that differ between each institution. This guide offers the information you need to kw to enable you to select the best medical school for you.
- Author BiographyAlexander Young is a core surgical trainee and a member of the Royal Society of Medicine and Association of Surgeons in Training. Alexander Aquilina is a final year medical student at The University of Bristol. He achieved a BSc in Physiology during his intercalated year and is keen on a career in surgery. William Dougal is a Foundation Year 1 doctor with an Honours degree in Medicine from University of Bristol. He is keen on a career in General Practice or Emergency Medicine. Thomas Judd is a final year medical student at The University of Bristol. He has a passion for Emergency Medicine. Matt Green has been mentoring students to successfully apply to medical school for the last seven years.
- Author(s)Alex Young,Alexander Aquilina,Matt Green,Thomas Judd,Will Dougal
- PublisherBPP Learning Media
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleEntry to Medical School Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPP Learning Media
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.