All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're struggling to decide on which hutch to buy or preparing to house a brand new batch of chickens, this lovely little book will provide you with all the answers you need. It contains tips and advice on everything from choosing the best breed of hen for you to keeping your chickens healthy and well fed with the latest equipment. Clear colour photography accompanies the text. Choosing and keeping chickens has never been smoother!
- Author BiographyChris Graham is an experienced freelance writer and professional photographer, and has been editor of Practical Poultry magazine since its launch in 2004. As well as poultry, he writes on other subjects including motoring, football and cookery. He is a member of the Guild of Motoring Writers, and the author of an instructional guide to MIG welding. He is based in the UK.
- Author(s)Chris Graham
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Weight590 g
- Width218 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.