All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you have a rich and fulfilling life? The choices you make, t your income or financial assets, are the most powerful determining factor for your quality of life. Women have never had so many options. Yet we often experience a kind of paralysis, an unconscious willingness to follow societal dictates rather than become the CEOs of our own lives. When we mindlessly follow the dots, we smother our innate gifts and miss opportunities to fulfill our true potential. There is ather way-choosing to live a simply luxurious life. This book will show you how to invest your time and what to eliminate from your life. It will enable you to: Design a life of purpose that is aligned with your passions and talents Become financially independent Enjoy cultivating a healthy mind and body Build and maintain strong, loving relationships Create a chic, timeless signature style Design a comfortable home that is a true sanctuary Travel in comfort and style Discover simple pleasures that make each day something to look forward to You can curate the life of your dreams by being purposeful and selective, matter where you live, your income, or your relationship status. Luxury and true fulfillment are ours for the having if we kw where to look and how to make the right choices.
- Author BiographyShannon Ables founded the internationally recognized lifestyle blog The Simply Luxurious Life in 2009 which inspired her first book - Choosing the Simply Luxurious Life: A Modern Woman's Guide. With a bachelors in English from Western Oregon University and a Masters in Education from University of Oregon, it was her study abroad experience in Angers, France, that instigated her appreciation for simple luxury - preferring quality over quantity in all areas of her life. Teaching high school English and social sciences in Oregon for more than 12 years, she also works full time on TSLL blog and is the creator and host of the podcast The Simple Sophisticate.
- Author(s)Shannon Ables
- PublisherSimply Luxurious
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimply Luxurious
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.