All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal MasterChef NZ winner Brett McGregor brings us a range of simple and healthy meals that are easy to make and chock-full of flavour. The way we cook at home is changing. People want simple food that is full of flavour, uses a range of vegetables, meats and spices, and that is easy to make on weeknights. Asian-inspired recipes tick all these boxes. Now we can draw on some of the best cuisines in the world and create something new, blending the exotic with the home-grown, as different herbs, spices and pastes become easier to find at our local shops. With recipes for salads, curries, soups, stir-fries and odle dishes, plus sweet treats, Brett gives the home-cook some super weekday meals that will keep the toughest of critics - the kids - happy. There are also some special dishes that take a little more time but will wow guests. Brett shows that food doesn't have to be complicated to be extremely tasty!
- Author BiographyBrett McGregor, author of the bestselling Taste of a Traveller and A Taste of Home, won the very first MasterChef NZ title. Previously the deputy principal of a Branston Intermediate School in Christchurch, he has now established a career in Auckland as a food writer and TV host. He has contributed a regular column to Food magazine and featured in cooking demonstrations all over New Zealand. He is involved with the Diabetes Trust and Countdown supermarket in the Keep Calm and Learn to Cook program, visiting thousands of Kiwi school kids and teaching them cooking skills. Taste of a Traveller was turned into a 10-part show for TV One and he is currently shooting season 2. He is an ambassador for Kaipara Kumara and has launched his own kumara crisps with Proper Crisps. He is an ambassador for Blue September and the Auckland Seafood Festival, and brand ambassador for Countdown supermarkets. A seasoned traveller - having lived in Hong Kong for three years and travelled for 10 years visiting such places as Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Morocco, North Africa, and Spain- Brett incorporates these experiences into his cooking. Since 2011, he has conducted many food tours to the tastiest places on the planet.
- Author(s)Brett McGregor
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Weight767 g
- Width194 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.03Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.