All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChop-Monster Jr. is a teacher's handbook that clearly outlines how to teach jazz to elementary classroom music students. No prior jazz experience is necessary for teachers or students. Imaginative call-and-response activities, movement, and circle games teach young people how to sing and play JAZZ! Students will be able to groove to and play jazz swing beats; vocalize and play swing eighth-tes; communicate musically through call-and-response; scat-sing and improvise one-, two- and three-te phrases; independently perform kid-sized jazz works.
- Author(s)Kimberly McCord,Shelly Berg
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Weight567 g
- Width228 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.03Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.