All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Practical Performing Edition is a well-rounded introduction to Chopin's easiest pia pieces. It contains the familiar Prelude in A Major, Prelude in B mir and Prelude in E mir, three waltzes (published posthumously), six mazurkas and additional works. Ornaments are realized and fingering and pedal suggestions are provided. Biographical information and a brief discussion of each work further assist students with Chopin's style.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1976
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.