All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is structured into eight chapters, starting from introductory chapters throwing light on basic evolutionary principles to different aspects of chordate evolution. This book is written to accommodate the needs of diverse readers that range from undergraduate and postgraduate students to research scholars. This book spans diverse but related disciplines that range from morphology, anatomy, taxomy, physiology, evolution and diversity and has updates from the latest in chordate research.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight722 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byPranveer Singh
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.