Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it came to chores, every day was a struggle with our son. I basically had to stand right there and watch him complete the task at hand. Even then it wasn't a guarantee that the chore would be done right. But how do you make your child do something they hate to do? I learned there's a secret to making chores irresistible, turning kids from reluctant to excited in a matter of minutes. In this short guide I show you how to turn chores into a game that your child won't be able to resist playing, and how to sustain that game over time. You will learn the secrets to making the most dreaded tasks sources of joy and excitement for your children. How do you get your kids to happily do their chores? Find out inside!
- Author(s)Josh Kilen
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.