Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHas God decided everything beforehand, in ages past? Or are the choices and decisions made by you and I real choices? The doctrine of election has split the Christian Church. Deminations and congregations have been formed over agreement or disagreement with how election is interpreted. There have been numerous Christian families that have seen members take opposing sides over this teaching. In addition, this doctrine has caused the hearts of many sincere Christians to tremble, fear and at times even give up. Election, to be chosen is a teaching that is taught throughout the Bible. However, the interpretation of election found within many churches misses the meaning that is taught in the Word of God. Election does t mean that God has pre-determined the destiny of a certain few. The primary meaning of election means to belong to God. The present study is an attempt to explain the Biblical teaching of election.
- Author(s)Chet Cataldo
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.