Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.49Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMichele Guinness was brought up to observe all the traditions and ritual of her Jewish culture. But in her teens she found something lacking. When she encountered a Christian it raised questions in her own mind, and she turned to the Bible for answers. In this lively account she tells how she came face to face with the Messiah and had to make sense of being both Jewish and Christian. In due course she would marry Peter Guinness, of the brewing family - who would become a minister in the Church of England. This highly diverting autobiography, studded with vivid anecdotes, describes her spiritual journey from one faith to ather and the social and cultural pitfalls involved.
- Author BiographyBorn in a Jewish family and married to an Anglican clergyman, Michele Guinness is a PR and communications consultant, who also works as a freelance journalist and writer. She has written several bestselling books including Child of the Covenant (over 350,000 copies sold) and A Little Kosher Seasoning (70,000 sold)
- Author(s)Michele Guinness
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.