Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionChosen brings together writing and poetry by over 50 adopted adults born between 1934 and 1984. Some are established writers, others are new and emerging whilst some have never been published before. They capture a broad range of perspectives: adoption within the extended family; late-discovery adopted adults; transracial and transnational adoption; those who have searched for birth family, and those who did t search but were found by a relative. The themes of identity and belonging, roots and searching and acceptance and healing permeate these accounts.
- Author(s)Perlita Harris
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.