All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKarl Lagerfeld s world-famous cat dispenses essential advice on lifestyle, diet, fashion, beauty, and international travel for the uber-fashionable feline. Choupette the constant feline companion of designer Karl Lagerfeld, creative director at Chanel is a celebrity pet like other. She has it all, from her own iPad to private jet service. She eats from Goyard silver seated next to Karl at the table, has been immortalized in Tokidoki figurines with the Kaiser, and has inspired his couture collections. I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat, Mr. Lagerfeld said in a CNN interview. Choupette delivers words of wisdom to her 37,000+ Twitter devotees, but here, for the first time, she shares her complete lifestyle guide. Humorously themed chapters cover diet, beauty, healthcare, fashion tips, secret loves and pet hates for the pampered cat, along with observations and advice from Madame Horn (her vet), and Madame Francoise (her lady s maid). Photographs taken by Karl himself include his Sacred Cat of Burma on fashion shoots with Laetitia Casta and Linda Evangelista. The book is completed with drawings, poetry, and photographs of literary cat-lovers including Ernest Hemingway, Truman Capote, Saul Steinberg, Dorothy Parker, and Edward Gorey. This season s most talked-about cat book is the perfect chic gift for cat lovers, the fashion-conscious, and style-aware readers.
- Author BiographyPatrick Mauries, an editor and journalist, is the author of forty books. Jean-Christophe Napias is an author, editor, and translator. They coedited The World According to Karl. Karl Lagerfeld is a legendary fashion designer, photographer, cultural icon, and arbiter of modern taste.
- PublisherFlammarion-Pere Castor
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlammarion-Pere Castor
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Karl Lagerfeld
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.