All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most successful professionals starting learning business concepts at a very early age. Having these childhood experiences proved most valuable as adults. They grew up and entered the workforce leagues ahead of their peers in social skills, communication, and business acumen. Children are quick to learn from others and adapt to their environment, more so than any other age. Kwing this, we must ask ourselves an important question. If the best time to learn is during childhood, why there is a significant lack of business education tailored for children? Millions of children's books are available for sale, however they are written on tales of a fantasy world where animals can speak, everyone is free from responsibility, and there is conflict. As expected, these books add value to a child's development and may even paint an unrealistic viewpoint of the world.
- Author BiographyThe Children Learn Business book series gives children their first glance at business concepts, sparking inspiration at an early age and providing them with a sense of direction in life. There are eighteen books in the series; each covers a business-related concept in a fun, understandable, and relatable manner suitable for children. Topics include real areas of business such as economics, leadership, investing, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and more.
- Author(s)Children Learn Business
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Gonzaga
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.