All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a selection of the most significant writings by Monsigr Luigi Giussani, founder of the Italian Catholic lay movement Communion and Liberation, which is practised in eighty countries around the world. Presented by Julian Carron, Giussani's successor as head of Communion and Liberation, Christ, God's Companionship with Man is the most succinct introduction to the breadth of Giussani's thought, including memorable passages from works such as The Journey to Truth Is an Experience, At the Origin of the Christian Claim, Why the Church?, Generating Traces in the History of the World, and Is It Possible to Live This Way? Many speak of Giussani as a friendly presence, a man who believed that it was possible to live in faith every day and in any circumstance. As a writer and religious scholar who was deeply devoted to his work, Giussani's teachings and reflections have come to generate worldwide recognition and support. Revealing that spirituality and community can be found in ordinary ways, Christ, God's Companionship with Man will inspire all who read it.
- Author BiographyMonsignor Luigi Giussani (1922-2005) was professor emeritus of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan, and the founder of Communion and Liberation. His writings have been translated into over twenty languages. Julia n Carro n is a Spanish Catholic priest and theologian. He is a professor of theology at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan and was appointed by Benedict XVI as consultor of the Pontifical Council for the Laity and consultor of the new Pontifical Council for the Promotion of the New Evangelization.
- Author(s)Luigi Giussani
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight113 g
- Width3226 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.