Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCHRIST: THE PREEMINENT THRONE The Preeminent is premised upon the fact that there is other name under heaven whereby men shall be saved. It is also premised upon the certainty that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. He is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High and despite every effort of satan to undermine Him and man's effort s to replace Him with Icons of his own making, He reigns Supreme. He is Lord. Preeminent takes a serious look at all of the Pretenders to the throne that have unsuccessfully been set to usurp Christ's authority and helps redirect man to Him. Man has chosen for himself hewn cisterns that can hold water. Preeminent redirects him to the Fountain of Living Waters, the fountain with the blessed assurance that he will never thirst gain (Isaiah 55). There is a river of water of life as clear as crystal around the throne of God and of the Lamb, and man nis urged to drin k from it. Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Amen, the Faithful and the True, who says 'I will give to him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.' (Rev. 21:6) So, come on in, the water is fine!
- Author(s)Bishop Cynthia King Bolden Gardner JD
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.