All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-documented work on the history of modern Korea focusing on the history of Christianity in relation to politics.
- Author BiographyWi Jo Kang is Wilhelm Loehe Professor of World Religions and Mission, Wartburg Theological Seminary. He is the author of Religion and Politics in Korea Under the Japanese Rule and Christian Presence in Japan, and co-editor (with William J. Danker) of Future of the Christian World Mission.
- Author(s)Wi Jo Kang
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Korean Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.