All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Christ and Culture Revisited, D. A. Carson begins by exploring the H. Richard Niebuhr's classic typology, with its five options for understanding culture. He proposes that these disparate options are in reality one still larger vision. Using the Bible's own story line and the categories of biblical theology, he attempts to work out what that unifying vision is. Carson ackwledges the helpfulness of Niebuhr's grid and other similar approaches, but warns against giving them canical force.More than just theoretical, Christ and Culture Revisited is also designed to help Christians untangle current debates about living in the world.
- Author(s)D. A. Carson
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInter-Varsity Press
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.