All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essay expounds upon 30 years of research and teaching in the field of ecclesiology to prove the divine origin of the Church and its importance in the life of a believer. Countering the sentiment that a Christian is saved independently of community, the author insists that following the footsteps of Jesus Christ entails a journey with His Body . This is t an etheral path but a flesh and blood junket through the views and sinews of our Lord where the spirit fills the material, the place called the Church.
- Author(s)Archbishop Gregory Afonsky
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.