All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA monumental work in scope and content, Aloys Grillmeier's Chirst in the Christian Tradition offers students and scholars a comprehensive exposition of Western writing on the history of doctrine. Volume Two, Part One, covers the development of Christology from the Council of Chalcedon to the beginning of the rule of Emperor Justinian I.
- Author BiographyAloys Grillmeier, S.J. was Professor of Dogmatics at St. Georgen Theological Seminary in Frankfurt am Main, Germany from 1950-78. He was an expert theologian at the Second Vatican Council from 1962-65 and was named a cardinal-deacon of the Catholic Church in 1994.
- Author(s)Alois Grillmeier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.