All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor 2000 years, debate has raged - who is Jesus Christ? Is he a great teacher or is he God? Is there even a reason to believe in God in our modern scientific world? In the past decade, the war on Belief has become more vocal with the rise of 'New Atheism' advocates like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and the late Christopher Hitchens. Throw in media favorites like John Spong, Karen Armstrong or Lloyd Geering, and you'd be forgiven for thinking the atheists had won, the debate was over. Except for one thing. The atheists got it wrong. Investigative journalist Ian Wishart decided to put the best arguments against Christianity to the test. What he found will stun you. None of the most quoted evidence against Jesus Christ or the existence of God stands up to close scrutiny. Whether you're a Christian or t, your questions, and the answers, are here. One of the best Christian apologetic books I have read - The NZ Catholic He takes the inaccuracies of Dawkins, Hitchens, Harris, Spong and others and pulls them apart, looking deep into the facts and issues around them and explaining with clarity the real story that is behind them. The second half of the book deals much more specifically with the Biblical claims (the existence of Christ, His resurrection, miracles and prophecy are all included) - The Bible Geek
- Author(s)Ian Wishart
- PublisherHowling at the Moon Pub.
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowling at the Moon Pub.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.