All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA w classic work that clearly and directly defines and explains the scriptural, theological, and practical aspects of each facet of the salvation Jesus secured for us. Originally published in 1917, this book explores atonement, grace, propitiation, forgiveness, justification, imputation, regeneration, adoption, sanctification, redemption, and glorification. In the end, Chafer concludes that salvation is possible because God's love is all that a sinner really needs.
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight145 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.