All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Leadership Essentials finds university president David S. Dockery assembling a great wealth of tried and true insights on the distinctive methods of leading Christian organizations and institutions. No matter how much experience a faith-based leader may already have, there are plenty of fresh thoughts and indispensable guiding principles here on topics including finance and budget planning, mission and vision, employee relations, theological foundations, mentoring, crisis management, and more. A majority of the nineteen contributors are active academic presidents, including Robert B. Sloan (Houston Baptist University; A Biblical Model of Leadership ), Judson Carlberg (Gordon College; Managing the Organization ), Jon Wallace (Azusa Pacific University; Financial Oversight and Budget Planning ), Evans Whitaker (Anderson University [South Carolina]; Development, Campaigns, and Building Projects ), Carl Zylstra (Dordt College; Accreditation and Government Relations ), Jim Edwards (Anderson University [Indiana]; Relationships with Multiple and Various Constituencies ), Phil Eaton (Seattle Pacific University; Employee Relations in a Grace-filled Community ), Barry Corey (Biola University; Engaging the Culture ), and Randall O'Brien (Carson-Newman College; The Leader as Mentor and Pastor ).
- Author BiographyDavid S. Dockery is president of Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. He also serves as chairman of the board of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, has authored more than twenty-five books including Renewing Minds and Shaping a Christian Worldview, and is a contributing editor for Christianity Today magazine.
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid S Dockery
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.