All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis short, two part book is an uncomplicated look at the key elements of the Christian Life and the home of all Christians, The Church. Simple divisions of the different aspects that are important in the two topics are laid out in an easy to read fashion. If you want an clear understanding of how living as a Christian is important and what belonging to a Church should involve, then this book is a must read.
- Author BiographyAlan Seel is a Scot who enjoys sharing about aspects of his faith through his writing. He has been in Christian ministry for over 30 years and has been involved in churches from various denominational streams. He has served as a pastor in 2 churches and has worked with senior leaders in other churches he has been associated with. His desire is to see people come to faith and be encouraged in their walk and be helped in all areas of Christian service within the church.
- Author(s)Alan Seel
- Date of Publication10/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.