All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionA thoughtful and highly enjoyable collection of essays exploring the historical development of Christian marriage from a Catholic perspective. This new volume includes Francis Martin: Marriage in the Biblical Period: The Old Testament and Intertestamental Period and Marriage in the Biblical Period: The New Testament; Glenn Olsen: The Good of Marriage in the Age of Augustine and Marriage in the Barbarian Kingdom and the Christian Court (Fifth through Eleventh Centuries); Teresa Pierre: Marriage Body and Sacrament in the Age of Hugh of St. Victor (Twelfth through Fifteenth Centuries); Robert V. Young: Marriage and The Reformation; James Hitchcock: The Emergence of the Modern Family; and John Haas: Marriage in the Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)Glenn W. Olsen,John Haas
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.