Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is the result of a symposium which brought together scholars and theologians to discuss the social and spiritual emergency of Christian marriage. Beyond a strictly theoretical evaluation, it addresses the praxis situation of couples trying to live out the implications of the sacrement.
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAldegonde Brenninkmeijer-Werhahn,Klaus Demmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.