Christian Men Who Hate Women: Healing Hurting Relationships by Margaret Rinck (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Men Who Hate Women is a long-needed book about hurting relationships in Christian marriage -- the kind of marriage in which Christian women love men who hate them. Dr. Margaret Josephson Rinck stresses that since the subject of abuse seems to be such a taboo in the Christian community, it's necessary for us all to become aware of our own views concerning abuse. Rinck examines in detail - how women-hating relationships begin - what happens in these relationships - how both parties contribute to the problem - the role of the church in such a relationship -- She writes that we need to set women -- and men -- free from the terrible bondage that entraps them in patterns of misogynistic behavior and relationships. Nor should the blame be exclusively assigned to the bad guy in the relationship, she points out, because both the man and woman ...have learned early in life to respond to pain with different mechanisms. For men and women afflicted by misogyny, Christian Men Who Hate Women offers hope for reversing deeply established patterns of relating to and coping with cruelly.
- Author BiographyDr. Margaret Josephson Rinck is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Cincinnati, OH, and the author of Can Christians Love Too Much? In addition to authoring numerous courses and audio programs on skills training and interpersonal relationships, she periodically conducts psychotherapy groups for Women Who Love Too Much.
- Author(s)Margaret Rinck
- Date of Publication11/05/1990
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLifelines for Recovery S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.