All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo A lively and accessible introductory textbook. aeo Clearly structured, it guides students through the basic elements of theology and demonstrates its relevance to contemporary issues. aeo The text has a practical orientation, encouraging students to think theologically and to develop theological arguments.
- Author BiographyGareth Jones is Lecturer in Systematic Theology at Birmingham University, and Theological Consultant to the House of Bishops.
- Author(s)Gareth Jones
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.