All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact book for laity introduces the major concepts of the Christian faith in a quick, easy-to-read fashion. The author begins with a brief overview of Christian history from biblical times to the present, with references to key people and events that shaped the faith. He follows this with sections on God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. For each of these topics, he sketches the basic ideas of the Bible and then shows how Christians in different centuries and contexts have applied these ideas to their own lives and circumstances.
- Author BiographyJames W. White is Senior Pastor of First Congregational United Church of Christ in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)JAMES W WHITE
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.