All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed chrological guide, tracing the geographical and social development of Christian communities around the world, covering many key issues, including the Crusades and the fervent evangelism of missionary movements over the last five hundred years.
- Author BiographyFrederick W. Norris is the Dean E. Walker Professor of Church History and Professor of World Mission/Evangelism at Emmanuel School of Religion in Tennessee, USA. He is an expert in mission history and theology, and the author of five books and numerous papers.
- Author(s)Frederick W. Norris
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication28/05/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.