Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat our Christian forefathers knew and embraced as faith and what we call faith today are vastly different beliefs; Christianity is truly flawed. In Christianity Broken, author D. K. Grooms provides refreshing insights into this lapse, and he shows how Christians can make a personal decision to enter into a more intimate relationship with their faith. Based on his experiences as a pastor, Grooms addresses the brokenness of modern Christianity and, with the aid of Scripture, shows what has happened in the church to cause this break in faith to occur. Christianity Broken details the personal connection that is available to the born-again children of God, and it encourages Christians to make a solid commitment to God. Through a thorough inspection of the Word of God, Grooms provides a deep understanding of the Christian faith, explains what can be done to attain eternal life, and shows how to begin and maintain an important relationship with God.
- Author(s)D K Grooms
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.