All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristianity: Key Beliefs and Traditions is an essential resource for teaching Christianity at Key Stage 2. It seeks to inform and equip RE teachers by looking at key theological ideas such as creation and salvation as well as at the life of Jesus and the growth of the church. Over 30 topics are covered, each including background information, classroom activities and learning objectives and outcomes. The emphasis is t just on the history of Christianity but on the Christian faith as it is lived w and on evaluating its key ideas, linking themes to pupils' experience and understanding.
- Author BiographyCavan Wood has been a Head of RE for 20 years. He has written books on teaching RE including The RE Teacher's Handbook (Continuum) and textbooks for Key Stages 3 and 4 as well as PSHE resources. He has also written for assembly resources and is a regular book reviewer. He is interested in films, books and politics.
- Author(s)Cavan Wood
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas in Schools
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.