All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authority of the Church, the Bible and the Christian tradition has always been an essential element in the life of the Church and of Christians. But there is a problem when experience or ordinary empirical kwledge or even commonly accepted scientific theories seem to contradict the voices of authority.;Authorities try increasingly, in reaction to growing acceptance of gays and gay sex within the Church, to argue the case against both.;This text argues that demonstrates that the arguments put forward by the Church are flawed and that Gay Christians are responsible and thoughtful moral agents and that we will make progress until we treat them as such.
- Author BiographyGareth Moore is a Dominican priest of the English Province. He lectures in theology and philosophy in Oxford. His most recent book is The Body in Context (continuum 2001)
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2003
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.