All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by two of the most prominent names in interfaith dialogue, this is an introduction to the complex relationships between Christianity and the other world faiths. Featuring essays from some of the key thinkers in the Christian faith. It covers both Catholic and Protestant approaches, and features all the rival points of view, including the uncompromising absolutism of Karl Barth and Pope John Paul II, the more ecumenical approaches of Karl Rahner and Hans Kung, and the religious pluralism of Wilfred Cantwell Smith and John Hick, among others.
- Author BiographyJOHN HICK is a world-renowned philosopher of religion and theologian and the author of numerous books, many of which have become classics in their field. He is currently a Fellow of the Institute for Advanced Research in Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Birmingham. BRIAN HEBBLETHWAITE has lectured at Cambridge, Heidelberg and in India, is Canon Theologian at Leicester Cathedral, Fellow of Queen's College, Cambridge, and a widely published author.
- Author(s)Brian Hebblethwaite,John Harwood Hick
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight313 g
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.