All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristina is t looking forward to spending the summer with Uncle Ralph. She dreads the long days in the spooky, isolated Victorian mansion especially because Uncle Ralph dislikes her and there are childen nearby to play with. Things change, however, when she sees the ghostly figure of a small, sad boy who mysteriously disappears before she can talk to him. Convinced that he's a ghost, Christina sets out to discover why he's there. Could he be linked to the murders that happened in the house thirty years before? And what evil, chilling presence is lurking in the attic? Betty Ren Wright adroitly combines a suspenseful tale fo the supernatural with the touching story of two very different people who learn to like each other.
- Author(s)Betty Ren Wright
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.