All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 11 of the most popular carols, this title is illustrated with paintings of scenes from Christmas and the Nativity - from famous paintings from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance to Victorian Christmas cards and posters. Children can have fun matching the stickers of the paintings to their labelled frames, as well as learning interesting facts about the painting and the artist. Some of the more difficult or obscure words of the carol are explained too. It is published in association with the National Gallery, London.
- Author(s)Jane Chisholm
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marie-Eve Tremblay
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age6 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.