All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas at Briar Farm by Diane Allen Christmas preparations are in full swing at Briar farm as the Bainbridge family get ready for a traditional 1960s Christmas - with all the trimmings. Kate's Miracle by Rita Bradshaw Its Christmas 1919 and things are looking bleak for Kate and her two small children in the rth of England. That is until Kate discovers the strength of friendship and community at Christmas time ...The Gift by Margaret Dickinson Christmas Eve, 1914. A moment of hope unites soldiers on both sides of the firing line as the spirit of Christmas crosses even the divides of war, and an act of generosity changes one man's life forever. Christmas at Thalstead Halt by Annie Murray At Thalstead Halt, the station master has the unexpected task of sheltering sw bound passengers in the run up to Christmas 1886. And the eclectic mix of travellers bring more than one surprise with them ...You'll Never Kw Just How Much I Love You by Pam Weaver Christmas, 1943. The post office at Goring-on-Sea is surrounded by a heavy blanket of winter sw but thing can stop the last post, or the power of true love at Christmas time. A Wounded Christmas by Mary Wood Can friendship, humour and a Boxing Day party help to ease the sorrows of 1942? A heart-warming story featuring characters from the saga vel Proud of You. Christmas Fireside Stories is a delightful festive collection of short stories that includes delicious Christmas recipes recommended by the authors as well as extracts from Pan Macmillan's favourite saga vels.
- Author BiographyDiane Allen, Rita Bradshaw, Margaret Dickinson, Annie Murray, Pam Weaver and Mary Wood are six of Pan Macmillan's beloved authors. They all write their own full length novels but have thoroughly enjoyed working together on this festive collection of Christmas short stories. They celebrated the publication of Christmas Fireside Stories with a very early Christmas lunch!
- Author(s)Annie Murray,Diane Allen,Margaret Dickinson,Mary Wood,Pam Weaver,Rita Bradshaw
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight240 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market ed
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.