All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionJust for Fun: Christmas Ukulele contains over 40 classic Christmas songs. Most of the songs in the book feature three arrangements: the melody in tation and TAB, an easy rhythm option with a simple strum pattern and chords, and an intermediate-level rhythm option written in full tation and TAB. The intermediate rhythm option often combines full melody and chords, making it perfect t only for accompanying a singer and but also for solo performances for friends, family, and recitals. There's even a ukulele chord dictionary in the back of the book. Plus, this book correlates to the matching guitar, mandolin, and banjo editions, so you can have family Christmas jams and sing-alongs.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleJust for Fun (Alfred)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight399 g
- Width229 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.