All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating American Holidays teaches young readers about holidays while completing fun crafts using household items and easy-to-find art supplies. This series explores the history, people, and culture behind American holidays. Each book features eight fun activities, including artistic decorations, wearable accessories, fun figures, and tasty recipes. Online content includes how-to videos and additional information about the holidays. Each AV2 media enhanced book is a unique combination of a printed book and exciting online content that brings the book to life. Readers will access web links, audio and video clips, activities, and other features, such as key word vocabulary games, slideshows, and quizzes.
- Author(s)Jill Foran,Jordan McGill
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCelebrating American Holidays: Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.