All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas... That one word brings so many different emotions to the surface for Faith, and ne of them good. After her boss forces her to take a holiday vacation, she spirals down into terrible loneliness. Having friends or family in her life, Faith finds herself spending most of her time at the local diner. It's there that she meets her first friend; Prudence, a loud and opinionated waitress who turns out to be the mother figure Faith always dreamed of having. When Prudence's single, gorgeous nephew, Alek, appears out of the blue, Faith starts to question why she has always chosen to be alone. Alek tries his best to show Faith the life that she has been missing out on, and decides to show her the true meaning of Christmas. His charm forces her to let down her guard, to have a little faith, and to trust him, but in the process, she begins to question everything about herself. Can Faith trust a man she barely kws t to hurt her as her own family has done? Will love heal her lonely heart, and will there finally be a happy Christmas for Faith?
- Author BiographyJennifer Bryan Yarbrough is the author of the Porter Kingston Series. Lost and Found is her first published novel in this series. Other books in the series are Found By Love (Book 2), Found at Last (Book 3) and her recently released book, Eden's Kiss (Book 4). Jennifer also writes under the name J B Yarbrough for teens. You can check out her short story under that name, The Tree House, on Amazon.com. Jennifer currently resides in Oklahoma where she was born and raised and lives with her husband and 3 children. When she isn't writing she is spending time with her family or reading and finding new authors to love.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bryan Yarbrough
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michele E Gwynn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.