All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe greatest gift is love...Ski instructor Annie Bennett doesn't have time to miss the twinkling lights and holiday parties in Aspen and Vail. With her older brothers gone and winter just around the corner, her parents need help with their sprawling Colorado ranch. The most wonderful time of the year isn't always easy for a lot of the folks in their town, but Annie does her best - until the tall, dark, and rugged surveyor on their neighbour's land becomes a potent distraction...Wyoming born and bred, Marshall Stone is a practical man. But there's something about Annie that's as wild and sweet as the mountain wind. He doesn't want to tame her. Just love her. Annie Bennett is all he wants for Christmas. And for always. But she's too wary to believe he means it. Until he takes her in his arms and explains without saying a single word.
- Author BiographyJANET DAILEY s first book was published in 1976. Since then she has written more than 100 novels and become one of the top-selling female authors in the world, with 300 million copies of her books sold in nineteen languages in ninety-eight countries. She is known for her strong, decisive characters, her extraordinary ability to recreate a time and a place, and her unerring courage to confront important, controversial issues in her stories. You can learn more about Janet at www.JanetDailey.com.
- Author(s)Janet Dailey
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZebra Books
- Weight159 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.