All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionTinsel, candles and baked decorations called Lebkuchen hang from Christmas trees. Strings of lights decorate lampposts, houses and shops. Saint Nicholas fills children's shoes with toys and treats. Carol singers walk from house to house singing Christmas songs, and bands play in town squares. These are the sights and sounds of Christmas in Germany. Come and explore the many German traditions that bring people of this country together at Christmas.
- Author BiographyJack Manning has written and edited a number of children's books and enjoys sharing the fruits of his work with his nieces and nephews. Manning lives in North Dakota and enjoys spending time with his family, particularly during the holidays.
- Author(s)Jack Manning
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Facts: Christmas Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.