All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom homes and clothes to school and family, life is different all around the world. Culture makes us who we are. Grass-roofed huts, blue jeans, and ceremonial clothing are all a part of culture. Each striking photograph is accompanied by a world map that shows where it was taken.
- Author(s)Martha E Rustad
- PublisherPebble Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitlePebble Plus: Life Around the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPebble Books
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width279 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.