All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the Mouse house as they get ready for Christmas! It's Christmas Eve, and the Mouse house is full of activity. So when Papa tells the children that they can't find the decorations for a tree this year, the brothers and sisters band together to search for Christmas decorations around the house. Each spread shows a different room in the Mouse house. Open doors, windows, and cupboards to help the Mouse family make this Christmas the best--and most beautiful--one yet!
- Author BiographyMaggie Kneen is a full-time illustrator whose distinctive artwork has graced many children's books. Her patterns can also be seen on Wedgewood china. She lives in Cheshire, England.
- Author(s)Maggie Kneen
- PublisherTemplar Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemplar Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width211 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maggie Kneen
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,Pop-up book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.