All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionMarina has everything but time as a female MD in a big City bank, battling her competition for a place on the board. But a mysterious phone call about a house lost in the sw changes everything. In Zermatt, Switzerland, Marina finds she has a long-lost relative that her family have never spoken of. In 1951, a 3-day-long avalanche buried a cabin in the woods in sw, with her great aunt inside. But how did she come to be there? As Marina sifts through her great-aunt's belongings she begins to unravel an old family secret that has been hidden for generations...With glamorous locations and heartbreaking twists, this is all you need in your stocking for a truly decadent Christmas. The perfect gift - even if it's just to yourself.
- Author BiographyKaren Swan was previously a fashion editor and lives in East Sussex with her husband and three children. Her first novel, Players, was published in 2010, followed by Prima Donna. In 2011 Karen's third novel, Christmas at Tiffany's, was a Sunday Times Top Ten Bestseller.
- Author(s)Karen Swan
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/02/2015
- Weight629 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.