All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionChristmas isn't just about sugar plum fairies and reindeer dancing across the sky. It can also be about red clay chunk wars, cock fighting, dead people who may really t be, and more! Get set for a wild, wild Christmas ride when you read ChristmaSin', Southern Outlaw Author Ed Williams' take on what a true Christmas in a small, rural Southern town is really all about! Learn about Christmas miracles happening in the most unlikely of settings, the early '70s in tiny Juliette, Georgia. A vel that could be true, in some places actually is, and one that will both warm the heart and tickle the funny bone!
- Author BiographyEd Williams is a true Southern Outlaw Author who hails from Juliette, Georgia. He's the author of the books Sex, Dead Dogs, and Me: The Juliette Journals, and Rough As A Cob: More From The Juliette Journals. A recent story, Sally the Screamer, appeared in the Southern humor anthology, Southern Fried Farce. He also loves ICEEs, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Atomic Fireballs, and anyone who appreciates honin' a good tulip.
- Author(s)Maureen and Mike Mansfield Center
- PublisherChampagne Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChampagne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.